INDIAN TASTE IS AT OUR REACH … LET’S TRY IT!
“Indian cuisine is renown for its richness and variety, with its innumerable spices and tastes.
In this page you will find an easy recipe of one of the most famous Indian dishes: read it carefully and you will be able to bring a little bit of India back to your country! ”
- 800g of boneless chicken (cut into cubes).
- ¼ cup of cheddar cheese (grated).
- 4 tablespoons of chopped coriander leaves.
- 1 tablespoon of corn flour.
- ½ cup of cream.
- 1 egg.
- 7 teaspoons of garlic paste.
- 3 teaspoons of ginger paste.
- 8 green chilies, finely chopped (for a non-spicy option, skip this ingredient).
- ½ teaspoon of mace spice (the reddish coating in the nutmeg) – Javitri.
- ½ nutmeg in powder – Jaiphal.
- Oil to grill chicken.
- 1 teaspoon of white pepper powder.
- Mix the ginger and garlic paste with white pepper and salt.
- Rub the mixture over the chicken pieces. Leave aside for 15 minutes.
- In another bowl mix the egg, cheese, green chili, coriander, cream, mace spice, nutmeg and corn flour and rub the chicken pieces with this mixture.
- Keep aside for 3 hours.
- Tuck the chicken pieces into a skewer one inch apart one from another.
- Roast the chicken on a charcoal grill for 5 minutes or in a preheated oven at 275 ° F for 7 minutes.
- Brush with oil the skewer and bake it again for 3 minutes.
* In India, to concentrate the flavor of the spices and make it a little more bitter, they replace the cream for plain yogurt.